Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Boats For Sale In Richmond Bc Canada

FarmoVergogna sad! Durex

I was seventeen and attending these places since I was small, the 'whole summer. How many bathrooms in that sea, how much air is breathed. On the one hand the good salt, the other, the smell of chimney smoke that My father always pointed with pride and wonder since the highway, to stimulate my attention and tell me that we had arrived.
will also be for those fumes, and many toxic waste buried and hidden, for discharges into the sea without treatment ... if I came so pain in the ass? I do not know, but certainly what is happening these days in almost twenty years later, would make me want to open another of the chimney and put them all in the lords of civil and environmental crime.
the thing: I wanted to submit a link from the newspapers and the news but prefer to speak of nights out of the VIPs from America or sanremo, so I'm pleased to inform you that the process in which Farmoplant as a defendant for the above facts, the company proposed to pay the debt he has no doubt the environment and citizens ... with a few thousand euro. Anger and disbelief, but also awareness of all branched coverings of the company in question, and all others involved in similar cases, enjoy and enjoyed by local institutions. E 'from them that people should get angry. Going to see who was there and who decided at the time for their evil and the good soldier and a few ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment