Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make An Umbreon Shaped Cake

KELVIN BLUE CONCERT OH

ROME CENTRE SQUARE SPAIN CONCERT
KELVIN BLUE OH

Kelvin I have reviewed for you, but as I said, it was the first concert I saw on second life now 3 years ago, in short, my initiation to the live virtual metaverse, not I could not free a second time.
Today, however, the difference is that they are "at home" in a land that usually does not host concerts cooked and eaten, " but will that really wants to summer carnivals and so today SPANISH STEPS ROME CENTER exploded on the notes of the blues-rocker more scathing of Second Life.
A musician of 56 years to us directly from Texas that carries with it the African American culture more dirty and melancholy, one that arises in the large delta and flows into a vast sea of \u200b\u200bBluenote.
Kelvin has left Rome Center stucco! Whether with the roar of his guitar is sweet with the slide of his dobro (resonator guitar .. to be clear that with all the metal case)
I as usual I could not help but ask him a dedication and friendly as I usually honored with the release of Taj Mahal "Mercedes Benz" of Joplin. Really incredible emotion without words.
The artist, however, is quite specialized in the repertoire Hendixiano and I say to everyone "If you can not have you can have Hendix Kelvin!" Because when an artist so you know reinterpret without insulting him too then you are a true artist humble and worthy of play and sing what you feel through the empathy of notes already written.
For those who want to live strong vibrations on their skin have only one suggestion: Kelvinblue oh!
Hugs and kisses from your

Shiva Karillion
Kisssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment